In Wendi Mae Davidson’s chilling first interview from prison after stabbing her husband 41 times and hiding the body in a pond

WENDI Mae Davidson is serving a 25-year sentence for the 2005 murder of her husband.

For the first time she speaks about the murder and her life in prison.

Wendi Mae Davidson continues to maintain her innocence


Wendi Mae Davidson continues to maintain her innocence

davidson told reporters for ABC 20/20 that she didn’t kill her husband Michael Separationand she wants the world to know her side of the story.

She continues to maintain her innocence after pleading no plea to first-degree murder and two counts of fabrication in October 2006.

“I did what I did, I think it’s terrible, I think I made a bad choice, there were better choices. But I still haven’t killed him,” Davidson said in a preview of the prison interview.

Davidson reported to her husband, Air Force Staff Sgt Severance, miss in January 2005.

Durst's last chilling mug shot showed him breathing through a hose weeks before he died
Teenager found dead on balcony after disappearing with strange message 8 months ago

Two months later, his body was found in a pond at a remote ranch about 20 miles outside San Angelo, Texaswhere the couple lived.

The toxicology report showed that Severance had been poisoned with animal tranquilizers and stabbed 41 times after his death.

Davidson was a vet.

First, she told police that she last saw her husband the day before he disappeared, saying he was concerned about the operation and nervous “something bad was going to happen.”

At the time of his disappearance, Severance had toured the Middle East five times and was preparing for his sixth tour.

The couple had just celebrated the birth of their first child, with Davidson already having one child from a previous marriage. She claimed the stress of family and work bothered Severance.

Davidson said Severance’s three-hour commute to and from work led him to take caffeine pills, and she claimed she noticed he was drinking every afternoon.

There was never any evidence that he had any substance abuse problems.

“I’ve been busy, I’ve just been running this clinic that I just opened and taking care of two little babies,” she told 20/20. “At the time I didn’t realize there was a problem but looking back you know how in hindsight 20/20 and everything so looking back obviously there was a problem, that’s not normal.”

The San Angelo Police Department, the Texas Rangers, and the Air Force Office of Special Investigation (OSI) began investigating the disappearance, although Severance was on furlough at the time, leaving OSI unable to open an investigation until he was expected back at work .

When Severance didn’t show up, he was deemed AWOL and OSI was able to lead the investigation and label him a deserter.

In February 2005, a month after he was reported missing, the case was dropped.

OSI was able to place a tracking device in Davidson’s car, arguing that it may have helped Severance hide it.

They found that she had visited an isolated ranch called Four Sevens Ranch.

OSI and San Angelo police also searched the family home and Davidson animal hospital. The results showed suspicious searches, including “decomposition of a body in water.”

Davidson claimed she was researching this because of the ongoing search for her husband.

After the police interview, Davidson called her brother, Marshall Davidson, who was a game warden at the time.

She reportedly told him she found Severance dead in the living room and dumped his body in a pond at Four Sevens Ranch, but swore she didn’t kill him.

Marshall told her he was a cop and she couldn’t tell him that. He and her parents went to her house to discuss things, but Marshall called the police to tell them what she had told him.

Wendi Mae Davidson said she brought the body into the pond, stabbed it and weighed it down with concrete blocks before placing it in the water.

“I’ve had to take these weights and try to tie them to this body, and of course it’s the middle of the night, you know, I can barely see,” she said.

“I knew air made bodies levitate, so I decided to drill holes in the body, vent holes, to allow air to escape.”

After the body was discovered, Wendi Mae Davidson was taken into custody and charged with first-degree murder and two counts of tampering with evidence.

Video shows the boy's seat belt was unbuckled before he fell to his death
Khloe lashed out for complaining about a

She was released from prison before a toxicology report revealed that Severance had been poisoned by animal tranquilizers, which Davidson would have had access to at her clinic.

“I think my husband was a victim, I think my kids were a victim,” she said. “I think Mike’s family are victims.”

We pay for your stories!

Do you have a story for The US Sun team? In Wendi Mae Davidson’s chilling first interview from prison after stabbing her husband 41 times and hiding the body in a pond


Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button