DEALS come and go, but you can find great deals at Target every day.
No more waiting for Black Friday or Cyber Monday, you can make every dollar count as long as you coordinate your needs with Target’s “secret” sales plan.
TikToker Matt Gresia gives his 3.8 million followers tips on money-saving hacks, how to find deals and how to avoid scams.
In his recent video about Target’s secret sales plans, he shares tips on how to save big at the giant retailer.
His first tip is to figure out what you’re looking for, since Target is said to have different deals for each day.
Below is Target’s secret sales plan, according to Matt:
- Monday is Babies, Kids and Electronics
- Tuesday is women’s clothing and household items
- Wednesday is food, health and beauty, men’s clothing, toys and gardening
- Thursday is sporting goods and luggage
- Friday is cosmetics, jewelry, hardware, auto and home improvement
The schedule is similar to that of Matt Granite, known as The Deal Guy on YouTube with more than 1.9 million subscribers.
However, the tip sparked debate in Matt Gresia’s comments section on TikTok.
One user said: “This is for clearance items only. I worked at Target, this is the schedule we follow to get articles approved.”
Another added: “This is Target’s release schedule. My mom worked at Target for 17 years.”
While a third added: “Not applicable to all stores. Prices go down on a Tuesday.”
And a fourth said, “I worked at Target and I’ve never heard of these sales.”
Regardless of what policies are in place at your local Target store, they might be worth keeping in mind the next time you shop.
In addition to these secret sales days, here are some other ways to save.
The Sun has reached out to Target for comment.
Join their rewards program
An easy way to get your dollar further at Target is to sign up for the Target Circle program.
Signing up is completely free and you’ll receive 1% cashback for every eligible Target purchase – in person, online and through the Target app.
Other perks include:
- Regular target circle bonus opportunities for additional rewards
- 5% discount on your birthday
- Early access to offers
- Personalized offers
- Vote for eligible charitable donations
Apply for a RedCard
Target has the option for a credit or debit card.
- 5% off every day at Target and Target.com
- Free two-day shipping (on most items)
- Exclusive including special items, gifts and offers
- Additional 30 days for returns and exchanges
- Links to your existing checking account (purchases typically take two to three days)
- Cash withdrawals of up to $40 at the cash register
- No annual fee
If you sign up for a credit card, make sure you use it responsibly, otherwise you could face additional fees and interest.
Late payments can also affect your credit score.
We explain how to use your SNAP benefits at Target.
Plus, here are the four products you need to keep your bathroom clean.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
https://www.the-sun.com/money/4978314/secret-target-clearance-sale-schedule/ I’m a money man — and here’s the secret behind Target’s sales plans