LOYALTY pays off, at least for CVS customers, because the nationwide chain is giving away freebies every day for two weeks.
There’s still time to claim yours in what CVS calls a 14-day annual app-exclusive app.
As TikTok influencer Karla pointed out, all you have to do is participate in the CVS ExtraCare rewards program.
Karla, who uses Karlasavings on TikTok, explained that ExtraCare members whose account is linked to the CVS Pharmacy app have access to the daily free gifts.
Offers are sent digitally to your ExtraCare card, which you can redeem in store or online while supplies last.
Karla said the event started on July 10, but you still have one more week to claim your daily freebies.
Here’s what you get for free:
- Saturday, July 16: CVS Health AirShield Immunity Tablets
- Sunday, July 17: ibuprofen
- Monday, July 18: Heavenly light popcorn
- Tuesday, July 19: Skin care with aloe vera
- Wednesday, July 20: bottle of sparkling water
- Thursday, July 21: CVS dental floss picks
- Friday, July 22: Free ExtraBucks rewards
- Saturday, July 23: trail mix
The offers are valid as long as stocks last.
Gifts include exclusive private labels.
The CVS ExtraBucks you receive are the equivalent of CVS “free money” to use on your next purchase.
CVS said it has seen a 40 percent increase in coupons sent from the app to users’ ExtraCare cards over the past year.
How do I take part in the ExtraCare bonus program?
Participation is free.
You can register online or at a CVS pharmacy.
You must provide an email address and a phone number.
According to CVS, nearly 75 million people participate in its ExtraCare program.
Members enjoy exclusive benefits and surprises.
- With every purchase you get 2 percent back.
- Birthday Gift: Receive $3 in ExtraBucks rewards to use towards your purchase.
- Weekly Deals: Shop with your ExtraCare card to receive weekly ad sale prices.
- Notifications: You can sign up for email or text notifications to receive personalized offers.
The Sun spoke to a Dollar Tree superfan who shared her must-buy items and the items to avoid.
Plus how you can get free Starbucks and it’s different from their rewards program.
https://www.the-sun.com/money/5775079/cvs-extra-care-rewards-free-daily-deals/ I’m a CVS Superfan – eight free products you can get up to $27 this week ONLY – check out the daily list