I’m a criminal profiler – Stockton ‘serial killer’ may have tasted blood after first victim and may never be found

THE suspected Stockton serial killer is a bloodthirsty gunman who may never be caught, a criminal profiler has warned.

Five murders were reported in the California city between July and September 2022, leaving locals fearing for their lives.

Police officers have released surveillance footage of a potential suspect behind a shooting in Stockton, California

3

Police officers have released surveillance footage of a potential suspect behind a shooting in Stockton, CaliforniaPhoto credit: Stockton Police Department
Lawrence Lopez was among the victims

3

Lawrence Lopez was among the victimsPhoto credit: Courtesy of Jerry Lopez

And police said they have since linked the killings to an April 2021 homicide in Oakland.

Private investigator and criminal profiler Jason Jensen told The US Sun that he believes the shooter is a “bloodthirsty” individual who carried out “random” attacks.

He suggests that there is no evidence at the scene and that a moving suspect could make it difficult to ever find the killer.

He said: “The Sagittarius might think they have no purpose in life.

Heartbreaking photos show victims of Stockton's'serial killer'
The Stockton serial killer's murders have been officially linked by ballistics by police

“They don’t think they’re going to be famous, so they get notorious.

“They have no moral compass. The attacker is not motivated by anger and will shoot anyone he comes across – it’s a crime of opportunity.”

Stockton Police Chief Stanley McFadden believes the shooter was on a “mission” when the killing spree was carried out.

A 40-year-old man was killed on April 10, 2021 in Oakland, California, before a 46-year-old woman was shot dead in Stockton six days later. She survived the shooting.

The woman, whose name was not released, reportedly told police that the gunman was between 1.6 and 1.8 meters tall.

The attacker wore dark clothing and a Covid mask.

Jensen said: “The shooter left Oakland to go to Stockton in a six-day window.

“It’s likely they were identified in the Oakland shooting last year.

“You know detectives profile. Maybe they’ll leave Stockton to go somewhere else.”

He speculated that the first shooting may have been sparked by an altercation or argument.

Jensen believes the first murder may have been sparked by an argument.

Since then, the shooter may have developed a fondness for blood, killing “everyone, whatever”.

Cops revealed that more than a year passed before the third crime took place.

Paul Yaw, 35, was killed in Stockton on July 8, 2022 before Salvador Debudey, 43, was gunned down on August 11.

The gunman’s next victim was Jonathan Hernandez Rodriguez, 21, who was shot dead on August 30.

Juan Cruz, 52, was killed just before 4:30 a.m. on September 21 and Lawrence Lopez Sr, 54, was shot dead six days later.

Police said four of the five victims were Hispanic.

DEVELOPMENT OF CRIME

Jensen revealed that the killing spree “may have turned into a self-justified, racially motivated crime.”

But police have not released a motive, saying: “We have absolutely no information to know if an incident was hate or [a] hate crime.

“We would need to know more about how it played out or what communications were made.

“We have no witness who said that person or persons ever said anything like that — or even spoke.”

Shocking data shows at least 43 murders have taken place in Stockton this year – 33 per cent more than in 2021.

Police recently linked the Oakland shooting to the Stockton murders, and Jensen described the development as “enlightening”.

But he warned: “It is imperative for the police to ensure that otherwise they may result in the community not quickly identifying the killer.

“When the cops in Oakland get it wrong, they throw a wrench in the gearbox.

“ENLIGHTENING” DEVELOPMENT

“You have to be 100 percent sure that the cases are connected, otherwise it could complicate the case.”

None of the victims were robbed, and all of the crimes occurred when the victims were alone in areas where there were no surveillance cameras.

Authorities said the cases were linked after police officers found ballistics evidence at the scene.

Officials have released new footage of the potential suspect, and McFadden urged locals to take note of the way the person walks and their steps.

They also released a grainy photo showing a dark figure walking in the street with his back to the camera.

Police have offered a $125,000 reward for any information leading to an arrest.

Yaw’s mother Greta Bogrow, 60, is hoping her son’s killer will be brought to justice.

She told NBC, “I hope all of this publicity gets this person to get some kind of justice for what he did to my son and all the other victims and their families.

“I just hope it gets him off the streets and stops him from doing this to anyone else.”

Debbie Collier's daughter suffered another family tragedy before her mother's murder
Fans mock Kylie's new dress, comparing it to Kim's infamous Met Gala outfit

And Lopez’ brother Jerry said: “No city should have to deal with this.

“This thing has to end. It’s scary for our city.”

Salvador Debudey was killed in August

3

Salvador Debudey was killed in AugustPhoto credit: Courtesy of Analydia

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6370242/criminal-profiler-stockton-serial-killer-shootings/ I’m a criminal profiler – Stockton ‘serial killer’ may have tasted blood after first victim and may never be found

DevanCole

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button