Lifestyle

I went to an all-you-can-eat buffet and ended up in the hospital because I ate too much

The allure of an all-you-can-eat buffet can make you want to stuff your face until you can’t eat any more.

For Danielle Shap, she discovered the consequences of getting stuff in her face the hard way, as she made her way straight from the sushi buffet to the hospital.

Danielle didn't realize what was to come

5

Danielle didn’t realize what was to comeCredit: Tiktok / @ danielleshap
Raw fish with high levels of mercury can be dangerous in large amounts

5

Raw fish with high levels of mercury can be dangerous in large amountsCredit: Tiktok / @ danielleshap

In one TikTok, which has 11.3 million views, Danielle begins with some moments of herself in her hospital bed before showing her chopping something serious.

She detailed how much she ate in one TikTok, where she says she has; miso soup, 4 gyoza, 2 jalapeno poppers, 8 pieces of green dragon roll, snow roll, California roll, edamame, wakame roll.

Total about 32 pieces of sushi in one sitting, or maybe even more.

FREQUENT BINGO: GET £5 FREE BONUS WITHOUT SETTINGS

At the end of the video, Danielle hides a piece of sushi in a napkin, presumably realizing that her body already has enough.

She captioned the video: “We were kicked out of the restaurant.”

and another video: “All you can eat sushi is gone…”

Raw fish, commonly found in sushi and sashimi, can be dangerous in large doses because of its high mercury content.

Mercury, which is also found in glass thermometers, is highly toxic and is toxic to humans by about 20 g/m3 Air or higher can have subtle effects on the central nervous system.

Fish with the highest levels of mercury are those that live the longest and are often higher up the food chain, so fish such as marlin, tuna, shark, swordfish, mackerel and tilefish have high levels of mercury. highest bank.

However, commenters suggested that Danielle suffered from food poisoning from raw fish, which is why she was hospitalized.

One person tragically wrote: “You said you were rolled out of the restaurant without knowing it was going to be on a stretcher.”

While some didn’t want their favorite food to be seen as dangerous, they wrote: “As a sushi lover, I don’t claim any negative energy from this sushi.”

Another agreed, shouting: “I DON’T STAND FOR SUSHI SLANDER.”

A really curious and interested commenter asked: “Do you have to show this to your doctor?”

Danielle replied: “Yes, lol”

“How do people eat like this? I can have like 5 rolls and be stuffed,” one thought.

“How do you guys get rid of this much sushi,” another asked.

“The Moment Before the Disaster,”

“Well no wonder you’re already in the ER!!!! Girl!!!!!” A worried viewer said.

One person trying to find the positive in a situation, said, “In a way, it’s good that you document this? I guess?”

One fan advised: “Here’s a tip for some who don’t know. If it smells like fish. It has to be odorless. If you walk into a restaurant that smells like Fish, step out immediately. “.

Alarmingly, one commenter confessed: “Sushi gave me parasites! First and last time I ate it”.

While another offered a solution: “Oregano oil completely eliminates food poisoning, trust me on this yall.”

“Get out of the restaurant and go straight to the ER,” another recalled Danielle’s terrifying story.

She details everything she eats

5

She details everything she eatsCredit: Tiktok / @ danielleshap
Danielle had to show the doctor her buffet video

5

Danielle had to show the doctor her buffet videoCredit: Tiktok / @ danielleshap
Danielle started to realize she couldn't take another bite

5

Danielle started to realize she couldn’t take another biteCredit: Tiktok / @ danielleshap

For more food stories, check out this section Mom’s ‘disgusting’ lunch box collapsed after mom made sushi out of SPAM for her kids

You will Use this smart diet trick at your hotel buffet to never gain weight again

More, I’m a mom of 10 and I use 4 trolleys for my weekly job-packed lunches like preparing for a family buffet

https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/4479766/went-all-you-can-eat-buffet-hospital/ I went to an all-you-can-eat buffet and ended up in the hospital because I ate too much

PaulLeBlanc

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button