An angry neighbor has been forced to build a fence in her garden as her neighbor kept letting her dog poop on her lawn – but they claim it’s their land.
Amanda Lynne shared a timeline of all the flaming arguments she’s had with her fussy neighbors since she bought the home.
The woman has been at war with her neighbor over the location of the property line.
Sufferings included eavesdropping through the fence or going into the back garden uninvited.
On another occasion, the neighbor’s landscaper continued to blow grass on Amanda’s lawn for a month, despite being asked to do so.
And things escalated after the neighbor called authorities as Amanda’s husband brought a truck home.
But the final nail in the coffin was the brazen neighbor, who walked his dog outside Amanda’s property to go to the bathroom – and ignored the numerous signs she made.
She said: “The neighbor started walking the dog just outside my house to use the bathroom.
“I put up signs asking not to allow your dog to use my yard.”
Amanda decided to take matters into her own hands and put up a fence to prevent the dog from wandering into the yard to poop.
But she said the neighbor was “curious” when she built the fence and got his own back by putting a new “encroachment” on her land.
Amanda said the aggressive neighbor eventually tried to tear down the fence.
She put the signs back up and politely told him not to let his dog use the garden as a toilet – but he tore them down.
The ongoing saga has led to a vicious back-and-forth between the two with no apparent resolution.
Here’s a list of all the timelines that Amanda has shared:
- Bought this house
- The neighbor becomes overly friendly and passively aggressive
- Neighbor corners me on the side of my property
- We note that the correct line has been moved and is not included in our survey
- The neighbor begins to eavesdrop through the fence in the backyard
- Neighbor goes into open garage uninvited
- Neighbor goes uninvited into the backyard
- The neighbor’s landscaper gets aggressive and rude and blows grass in my face
- The landscaper tells the neighbor I asked not to blow grass in our yard, the neighbors do nothing to stop the behavior
- The landscaper blows all the cut grass onto my yard from the neighbor for 4 weeks
- text exchange
- I tell the neighbor to remove the stones from my property and that they are stealing our property
- Husband brings truck home, they call code enforcer
- Stones are moved
- The neighbor starts walking the dog just in front of my house to use the bathroom
- I have made signs asking not to allow your dog to use my yard, I put up signs, birds did not read the signs
- He saw the signs
- No house ban signs will be put up
- birds came back
- We build a fence on the side of the house
- Neighbor curious while building the fence
- Neighbor is building new encroachment on our property
- I remove intrusions
- Neighbor berates me, tried to shake down fence for removing rocks from my yard
- survey noted
- Neighbor’s friend starts dumping illegally
- I install a Critter Knight sprinkler to keep unwanted critters off my property
- The neighbor is starting to let the dog all over my lawn again
- Signs go up again
- Neighbor flips sign, I’m reinstalling
People showed sympathy for Amanda and said she was too nice to continue associating with that kind of neighbor.
One said: “It’s your property, you deserve to do with it what you want because you’re paying for it, don’t let any homeowner tell you otherwise, wise queen.”
Another wrote: “You’re better than me because I wouldn’t be that nice.”
A third said: “Oh you’re amazing for putting up that timeline… so invested in this whole thing.”
Another argument broke out after a woman liked her neighbor’s overhanging willow tree so much that she decided to take some cuttings and plant her own.
Things didn’t quite go to plan when her neighbor spotted the trees that had grown from the cuttings and reclaimed them.
And another angry resident plots revenge on his nightmarish neighbors for leaving their noisy pup outside despite his many ailments.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/5782846/forced-build-fence-neighbour-dog-poop/ I was forced to build a FENCE as my neighbor keeps letting his dog poop on my lawn – but they claim it’s THEIR land