Ignea Tokens are a different kind set of exchange items that Lost Ark players should work on collecting after they complete the MMO’s main story.
These tokens are quite exclusive and will only decrease once the player has completed all the quests of an area in their Tome Adventurer. The game has a large world and players will be required to complete the maximum of quests for each region to obtain the Ignea Token, also known as the Ignea Symbol.
Therefore, adventurers who want to collect all of them will need to overcome every world boss, every dungeon on both normal and hard difficulty, complete all hidden stories, rare spawns, quests abrupt service and everything else is detailed in the tome.
Maximum completion for an area will automatically grant the player the Ignea Icon for that particular area. Lost Ark players can then exchange them for some exclusive item in the Ignea Token Exchange.
All Ignea Icons in Lost Ark and their claims
Here is a list of all Ignea Tokens and their fulfillment requirements:
- Icons of Ignea Rethramis: 100% Complete Rethramis Adventure Diary
- Icon of Ignea Yudia: Complete 100% Yudia’s Adventure Diary
- Icon of Ignea Luteran: 100% Complete West Luteran Adventure Diary
- Symbols of Ignea Eastern Luteran: Complete 100% Adventure Diary from Eastern Luteran
- Icon of Ignea Tortoyk: Complete 100% of the Adventure Diary from Tortoyk
- Icon of Ignea Anich: Complete 100% Adventure Diary from Anich
- Icon of Ignea Artheline: Complete 100% Artheline’s Adventure Diary
- Icon of Ignea Bern-Nord: Complete 100% of the Adventure Log from North Bern
- Icon of Ignea Punika: Complete Punika’s Adventure Diary 100%
- Icon of Ignea Silensierra: 100% completion of Silensierra’s Adventure Diary
- Icons of Ignea Rohendel: Complete 100% Rohendel Adventure Diary
- Icon of Ignea Yorn: Complete Yorn’s Adventure Diary 100%
- Icon of Ignea Feiton: Complete 100% Feiton’s Adventure Diary
What can Ignea tokens be traded for in Lost Ark?
After collecting Ignea Tokens, players will be able to exchange them in the Ignea Token Exchange for lots of exclusive things and valuable reward. Since the tokens themselves are limited in number, so are the rewards. These rewards are predetermined and adventurers will need to purchase them in a specific order.
The list of Ignea Token rewards includes:
- White Scarab Mountain
- Mokoko’s Skillet (weapon)
- Bright energy emoji
- High-grade vitality potion
- Clean runes
- Zinnervale card
- Advanced Stat Booster
- Greater skill point potion
- Key Bifrost
- Delain card Armen
- Title of the Pilgrim Arkesia
- Ignea’s structure
- Golden Terpion Mountain
- Kandaria background
- Clean runes
Collecting All Ignea Tokens is one of the most time-consuming activities in the MMO, and in essence, it requires the player to complete all of the in-game content in order to receive all the tokens.
Therefore, adventurers should only go hunting for tokens after completing all the main quests and Lost beer keg story.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/esports/ignea-tokens-lost-ark-how-collect-used?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda How to collect them and what are they used for