Fox is keeping Gordon Ramsay on Hell Kitchen, renewing the series of long-running culinary contests for Seasons 21 and 22, TVLine has learned from experience.
“Hell Kitchen is a flagship series for us and has been a fan favorite since it first premiered,” said Rob Wade, President of Fox Entertainment’s Alternative Entertainment & Specials, in a statement. “In fact, it was the first show that brought Gordon Ramsay to Fox, essentially serving as the launch pad for our long relationship with him. We would like to thank Gordon, production partners ITV and A. Smith & Co. ours and the entire crew of this series. We couldn’t be happier to have all of these chefs in the kitchen for the 21st and 22nd seasons.”
Hell Kitchen last aired in September 2021.
Ready for some more novelty nuggets? Good…
* The 2022 CMT Music Awards will now air live on Monday, April 11 at 8 p.m. ET (and tape-delayed PT) on CBS from the Nashville City Auditorium and other locations. Various locations in and around the city.
* Paramount + is developing a TV series adaptation of the 1980 film Urban cowboys. The small-screen iteration will “go deeper into Bud’s journey from farm to big city in 1980s Houston and will showcase the iconic music of that time and place”.
* Minx, a new HBO Max comedy starring Ophelia Lovibond (Primary) and Jake Johnson (New girl), will premiere on Thursday, March 17, with two new episodes debuting each week through April 14. The series is “set in 1970s Los Angeles and revolves around Joyce (Lovibond), a Loyal young feminists join forces with a low-rent publishing house (Johnson) to create the first pornographic magazine for women. ”
* BET + refreshed the movie about the strange male dancer All the Queen’s Men, from Tyler Perry Studios, for Season 2.
* AMC has placed a mass order Demascus, a half-hour drama about “a 33-year-old black man on a journey of self-discovery using an innovative new technology that allows him to experience different versions of himself.” in his own life.” Cable network has also started Invitation to a Bonfire, based on Adrienne Celt’s book about a young, 1930s Russian immigrant and estate manager who becomes caught up in a deadly love triangle with an all-girls boarding school instructor and his wife his charm.
* Apple TV’s bilingual horror series + Now and then will premiere on Friday, May 20 with the first three episodes, followed by a new season every Friday. The Spanish-British drama “explores the difference between youthful aspirations and the realities of adulthood, when the lives of a group of close college friends are forever changed after a weekend of eating.” happy ending with one of them dead. Now, 20 years later, the remaining five are reluctantly reunited by a threat that puts their seemingly perfect world in jeopardy.
Which TVLine item is of interest to you today?
https://tvline.com/2022/02/01/hells-kitchen-renewed-season-21-22-fox/ ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ renewed for seasons 21 and 22 at Fox