Harrowing details emerge after three people were mysteriously found dead in a partially burned home in Hamilton County, Tennessee

THREE bodies have been found in a partially burned house while police investigate what led to the deaths.

Police officers were responding to a call about an unresponsive person when they made the shocking discovery on Friday.

Officers were called to a home after reports of an unresponsive person but found two men and a woman dead

2

Officers were called to a home after reports of an unresponsive person but found two men and a woman deadPhoto credit: WTVC
The bodies were found in a shed next to the skeleton of a burned down house

2

The bodies were found in a shed next to the skeleton of a burned down housePhoto credit: WTVC

Officials found two men and a woman dead in a red metal shed outside of Chattanooga, Tennessee, the Chattanooga Times Free Press wrote.

Another person was found alive in the shed and left the scene unharmed with a family member, the outlet reported.

The Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department of Criminal Investigation has opened an investigation into the three deaths.

A coroner who was called to the scene reportedly said there was reason to believe carbon monoxide poisoning could be to blame.

Mom speaks out after US tourist found dead with broken neck in Mexico
Five family members suffered

During their analysis, they found no wounds or signs of struggle on the bodies.

While criminal activity has not yet been dismissed, no signs of suicide or murder have been reported at the time, a Times Free Press investigator said.

A small, empty propane gas tank with an opening in it and a heater were found at the site.

The survivor of the incident claimed to investigators that the shed didn’t arrive at the property until Wednesday.

It stood next to the skeleton of a house that had burned down years ago.

A full examination of the bodies is scheduled for either Saturday or Monday.

While carbon monoxide doesn’t look, taste, or smell, the Centers for Disease Prevention and Control is pushing for detectors to be either battery-powered or battery-powered.

“If the detector sounds, leave your home immediately and call 911,” the CDC advises.

At this time, HCSO does not see this as a threat to the public.

The investigations are ongoing.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/6829751/three-dead-hamilton-county-tennessee-burnt-home/ Harrowing details emerge after three people were mysteriously found dead in a partially burned home in Hamilton County, Tennessee

DevanCole

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button