HARDY announced that he will be touring following the release of his latest album The Mockingbird & The CROW in 2023.
His next tour comes shortly after the conclusion of his 2022 tour, which will end in December.
If you click on a link in this story, we may earn affiliate revenue.
When is Hardy going on tour?
Michael Wilson Hardy, who calls himself Hardy professionally, is a versatile country singer and songwriter.
He announced that he will embark on his 2023 tour, which will begin in Indiana in February.
The tour will resume two months after the conclusion of his current tour, which began on August 25, 2022.
However, Hardy canceled his upcoming tour dates through December 1 following a bus accident on October 2.
He told fans three of the four people on the bus, including himself, were injured but are recovering while their driver Ricky “is not clear yet”.
The canceled dates are October 8 in Arlington, Texas and October 13 in Columbus, Ohio, but he confirmed the show will be rescheduled from October 13 to July 1, 2023.
His tour will resume on December 1 and the tour will conclude in South Carolina on December 16, 2022.
Hardy’s 2023 tour begins in February 2023 following the release of his latest album, which will feature a mix of rock and country music.
Most Read in Entertainment
His album The Mockingbird & THE CROW will be released on January 20, 2023.
“I’m incredibly grateful to be able to bring this album to you guys next year. Touring it’s something I’ve thought about since we started recording,” Hardy told Substream Magazine.
“This album is my best work to date. I really believe in that and I want this tour to reflect that every night. Excited to have my buddies Blame My Youth and Jameson with me; it’s going crazy.”
Where does Hardy perform?
The remaining tour dates for Hardy’s 2022 tour are:
- December 1 & 2 at Georgia Theater (Athens, Georgia)
- December 3 at Township Auditorium (Columbia, South Carolina)
- 8th-10th December at Coyote Joe’s (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- December 15-17 at The Blind Horse Saloon (Greenville, South Carolina)
The tour dates for Hardy’s 2023 tour are:
- February 16 in the Egyptian Room at the Old National Center (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- February 17 at GLC Live at 20 Monroe (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- February 23 at The Dome at the Toyota Oakdale Theater (Wallingford, Connecticut)
- February 24 at the Hammerstein Ballroom (New York, New York)
- February 25 The Fillmore Silver Spring (Silver Spring, Maryland)
- March 2nd in the Tabernacle (Atlanta, Georgia)
- March 4th at Bell Auditorium (Augusta, Georgia)
- March 8th at the Fillmore Auditorium (Denver, Colorado)
- March 10th at the House of Blues Anaheim (Anaheim, California)
- March 11 at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino (Sacramento, California)
- April 12 at The Fillmore Minneapolis (Minneapolis, Minnesota)
- April 20 at the Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Auditorium (Chattanooga, Tennessee)
- April 21 at the Fillmore New Orleans (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- April 27 at The Pageant (St. Louis, Missouri)
- April 28 at The Criterion (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- April 29 at the Toyota Music Factory Pavilion (Irving, Texas)
Where can i buy tickets?
Tickets for Hardy’s 2023 tour go on sale on October 14, 2022 at 10am local time.
They can also be purchased in advance from October 12, 2022. Anyone wishing to purchase tickets can do so on Hardy’s official website.
Fans can also purchase tickets from Ticketmaster, SongKick, and StubHub.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/6055033/hardy-tour-2022-2023-where-buy-tickets/ Hardy Tour 2022-2023: where can I buy tickets?