Sirensong Sea is a level 61 dungeon in Final Fantasy 14: Stormblood. Sirensong Sea is the first new dungeon made available with patch 4.0 and the release of the Stormblood Expansion. While traveling to the Far East, your ship is mysteriously towed. You will need to investigate the cause of this delay and get back on track with Doma.
This dungeon is pretty straightforward when compared to some of Heavensward’s final encounters, but some of the new boss mechanics can frustrate you if you’re not careful. Let’s take a look at each of Sirensong Sea’s bosses, their attacks and mechanics, and how to defeat them.
How to unlock the Sirensong Sea
This dungeon is unlocked through the following main quest.
Accept Main Scenario Quest ‘Not without incident’
NPC location: Lyse – Mor Dhona (X: 22.2, Y: 8.5)
You will start this dungeon on the boat. Move to the deck and fight several waves Banshees before leaving the boat and moving further into the dungeon, towards the first boss.
Then in the dungeon, right before the final boss, you will face the mini boss Meatless captivity. This enemy will use Seductive screamsFollowed by Overwhelm to pull all party members before dealing high AoE damage. Use stun or silence Charm Scream to avoid this combo.
The first boss of the Sirensong Sea is Lugat, whose attacks and mechanics are listed below.
- Amorphous clapping: Target a random player and start attacking a large AoE in their direction. This AoE will cover half of the arena the boss is aiming forvery fast move behind Lugat avoid.
- Hydroball: Target a random player with stack marker. Group up the affected player to split the damage of this attack.
Sea Swallows All: Lugat will suck all players into the center of the arena before using the next attack, Vibration vibration.
- Vibration vibration: Place five AoEs around the arena in a fixed pattern. After being brought into the center of the arena, quickly move to a safe location between the AoE.
- Overtow: Knock all players off the boss. This attack is followed by Hydroballso quickly run to the center of the arena to team up with your team.
Lugat will repeat these attacks until it is defeated. It is certain that Stacked in Hydroball to spread the damage among all party members.
The second boss of this dungeon is the Governor. This boss will use a stacking way Debugging the Magic Vulnerability during the war that should be avoided. The Governor’s attacks and mechanics are detailed below.
- Shadowflow: The governor will sink to the ground in the center of the arena and spread shadow area around the arena. Enter one of these will apply Debugging the Magic Vulnerability and Deals damage every few seconds. Avoid moving into the shadows for the duration of this attack.
- Bloodburst: Deals damage to all party members. Heal with healing AoE.
- At night: The President will Drag a random player to the center of the arena and put a shadow fastener about them. This will deal damage over time and apply the Magic Vulnerability debuff. Run away from the boss to break the tie.
- Shadowsplit: The boss will use this attack in Shadowflow. The Governor will create shadow copies of himself that will spread around the arena, beyond reduce the number of safe zones. Move accordingly to avoid stepping into the dark and debugged.
The Governor will repeat these attacks until it is defeated. Stay away from the Dark Stream area and you will overcome this war.
The final boss of this dungeon is Lorelei. This boss’s main worker is Virgin tears, which she will use in conjunction with many other attacks throughout the fight. Lorelei’s attacks and mechanics are listed below.
- Head Button: Deals high damage to Tanks. Use defensive cooldown for relief.
Virgin tears: Create a large AoE puddle around the applicable arena Bleed debuffs and deals heavy damage over time for players to step inside of them. These will last in the arena for a while.
As the battle progresses, various AoE pools will appear, and the edge of the arena will also become a puddle.
- Somber Melody: Deals damage to all party members. Healer should quickly restore everyone’s health.
- Water Void III: Goal a random player with a large pool of AoE, Similar to Virgin Tears. This would need to be avoided by running out of AoE stat.
- Towards illness / Withdraws to illness: Force you to walk in a straight line forward or backward, corresponding. This attack will happened in Virgin Tearsso you’ll need to determine your location first to avoid going into puddles.
Lorelei will repeat these attacks until she is defeated. It is certain that see your position in Virgin Tears and Morbid Advance / Retreat, as puddles can do high damage if you stay in them for too long. After defeating Lorelei, the Sirensong Sea will be complete.
Lost Ark is an amazingly complex game. This beginner’s guide is designed to give you everything you need to get started in Smilegate’s MMOARPG.
About the author
https://www.thegamer.com/final-fantasy-14-stormblood-sirensong-sea-dungeon-guide-walkthrough/ Guide and Guide to the Sirensong Sea Dungeon