GOOD Morning America star Michael Strahan has reunited with his ex-wife Jean Muggli at a big event for their twin daughters Isabella and Sophia following the custody battle over their two daughters Isabella and Sophia.
Michael and Jean got together to honor their teenage girls on their high school graduation day.
Isabella, 18, took to Instagram on Wednesday to share the multiple snaps she and her 18-year-old sister Sophia took at their graduation ceremony at the Convent of the Sacred Heart.
Both girls wore white dresses; However, there were some notable differences in the ensembles.
Isabella wore a strapless, pure white, floor-length dress; Meanwhile, Sophia wore a 1950s-inspired white short-sleeved dress with a square neckline and black polka dots.
Isabella had a variety of photos on her social media slideshow, including a picture of her and her sister, of her with her friends, and of her with each of her parents.
Only Isabella was seen in the picture she shared of her and Michael, 51.
But both she and Sophia were captured in the photo with their mother Jean.
None of the images in Isabella’s carousel post show Michael and Jean together with the teenage twins.
After their nasty custody battle ended in April, Isabella and Sophia’s parents appeared to be coming together for the sake of their daughter’s big day.
Most read in the entertainment category
I fight it out
Since the former NFL player filed for divorce in 2005, Michael and Jean have been fighting over various custody issues related to Isabella and Sophia.
The US Sun exclusively revealed that their custody case in North Carolina, where Jean and the twins previously lived before moving to New York, has been officially closed.
Isabella and Sophia turned 18 in October 2022.
In 2007, Michael was ordered to pay Jean, whom he married in 1999, $15.3 million in divorce payments and $18,000 a month in child support New York Post.
He was also ordered to pay $311,150 in child support.
In 2019 court filings obtained by The US Sun, Jean accused Michael of refusing to pay for his daughters’ horseback riding lessons despite “insisting” that they remain in North Carolina “to pursue their extracurricular activities.” “.
Then, in 2020, Michael accused Jean of exhibiting an “abusive pattern of behavior” towards the twins.
He claimed she was physically and emotionally abusive.
The former New York Giants player also claimed she neglected to take her to court-ordered therapy sessions, volleyball games and equestrian events.
The abuse allegations were later dismissed and they agreed to joint custody, sources say page six.
The girls now attend two different high schools in Manhattan since Jean has agreed to get an apartment on the Upper West Side in New York.
The most recent filing in the case was in June 2022, when the parenting coordinator sought permission to “retire from further service” because the parenting coordinator’s “reasonable fees, as ordered by that court, had not been paid.”
The education coordinator denied her application just days later, on June 30, despite a hearing scheduled for July 5.
According to court documents, Michael is responsible for paying 90 percent of the education coordinator’s fee and “all fees and expenses,” while Jean is responsible for the remaining 10 percent.
In 2019, Michael accused Jean of “exhibiting a pattern of behavior designed to unnecessarily increase parenting coordinator involvement and materially increase fees charged by parenting coordinators.”
The documents also revealed that Jean was “concerned” about Michael paying the parenting coordinator a higher percentage, believing it could create “bias” in decision-making.
Michael reportedly makes $17 million a year hosting the ABC morning show.
He also hosts the network’s $100,000 Pyramid and is an NFL sports analyst.