World

Girl, 2, dies after eating a poisoned cookie ‘thrown to the noisy family dog ​​so it won’t bark’

A TODDLER has died after eating a poisoned cookie allegedly thrown to the noisy family dog.

Two-year-old Heidy Valeria was subject to two respiratory arrests in Tototlan, in the Mexican state of Jalisco on Thursday.

Heidy Valeria died after someone threw a poisoned cookie in her yard

2

Heidy Valeria died after someone threw a poisoned cookie in her yardCredit: Newsflash
It thinks she ate it while playing with a friend, age 6, who is in the hospital

2

It thinks she ate it while playing with a friend, age 6, who is in the hospitalCredit: Newsflash

The young woman ate part of a cookie that was believed to be contaminated and was taken to a nearby hospital on February 1.

Council secretary-general Epigmenio Carrillo said the cause of her death had yet to be confirmed.

However, the family pet also suffers from the same problem.

According to the Telediario news site, the girl suffered two respiratory arrests while doctors fought to save her life, eventually passing away two days later.

A local resident said: “The truth is this news has shaken the whole town. In fact, social networks went viral when they learned what had happened.”

Tototlan residents rushed to Facebook to express their shock, claiming that the girl had been poisoned by someone targeting the family dog.

Carrillo could not confirm the allegation and said authorities will make an announcement as soon as the incident is determined.

However, Carrillo did say that another local child, believed to be six years old, had also been hospitalized due to intoxication of an unspecified substance.

However, it remains unclear whether the minor’s condition is related to the deceased toddler.

Activist and influencer Arturo Islas Allende said: “We lost Valeria, a two-year-old girl, because some unscrupulous character threw poisoned biscuits in Tototlan, Jalisco. Those guys should in prison.”

Authorities have given their full support to the victim’s family as the investigation continues.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4633243/girl-dies-eating-poison-laced-cookie-dog/ Girl, 2, dies after eating a poisoned cookie ‘thrown to the noisy family dog ​​so it won’t bark’

DevanCole

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Check Also
Close
Back to top button