Sport

Furious Dillian Whyte Will Reluctantly Accept 80-20 Split Of Tyson Fury’s Wallet But Asks Court To Give Him More

DILLIAN WHYTE will accept an 80-20 split for his fight with Tyson Fury if his lawsuit against WBC does not advance.

Brixton’s 33-year-old heavyweight competitor has been provided minimum wallet ratio despite his status as provisional champion and mandatory challenger.

Dillian Whyte is flaming that he looks like he will be offered 20% of the money in his wallet to fight Tyson Fury

3

Dillian Whyte is flaming that he looks like he will be offered 20% of the money in his wallet to fight Tyson Fury

Whyte’s team, including promoter Hearn, were furious with the WBC’s decision and brought another arbitration against them.

And Hearn hopes that will ruin the purse strings already scheduled for Mexico City on Jan.

The Matchroom boss said: “There is a lot of legal going on behind the scenes with Dillian and the WBC, we are not satisfied at all with the 80-20 division ruling and now there is a process in place. that we have to go through in protest.

“He will accept it once the arbitration or the court has taken place because he feels so strongly.

“He feels 80-20 is unfair but if the Arbitral Tribunal decides then I think he will continue.

“The offers that have come to Dillian so far are unacceptable. But the number we bid at the lowest possible price will be, so he’s in no rush to make unfair deals.

JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH 100 GAMES TO PLAY AND NO BETS (Applicable Ts&C)

“But we expect the split to be increased through the process we’re going through.”

And Hearn reckons that the latest case Team Whyte brings against the sanctioning body will mean Tuesday’s bid is indeed dropped, making this all-English antiquated showdown even longer. .

“I hope it will be delayed,” he said. “I don’t know how it can continue, with the arbitration case going on.

“I absolutely think the fight is going to happen, even at 80-20 and it’s not about the Dillian split, it’s about valuing the fight and that’s going to help us win the game. wallet.

“But I think that will be delayed because of the referee – but that’s up to the WBC.”

Fury’s UK promoter Frank Warren has revealed that Gypsy King has decided to rematch on March 26 – with or without a green and yellow belt – and Whyte must decide soon if he wants to. become his date or not.

But rival match maker Hearn believes it was just a plot to bully Whyte into making the disappointing deal.

He said: “The danger is the Fury box on March 26 and it won’t be Dillian because of the ongoing incident. But that was only to put pressure on Dillian to make a bad deal.

“Tyson may want to drop the WBC belt and just defend his Ring Magazine belt but that could have legal implications for the arbitration. That’s a bit of a mess.

“If I were Fury – and I wasn’t fighting Usyk – then I would fight Whyte because it was the biggest money fight for him and it removed his compulsion.

“But (US promoters) Bob Arum and Frank Warren wouldn’t want to pay the amount we thought Dillian Whyte deserved for that fight.

“Until they do that there will be no deal and they will try to get a cheap opponent for March.”

The next Tyson Fury will come out on March 26 - according to promoter Frank Warren

3

The next Tyson Fury will come out on March 26 – according to promoter Frank Warren

3

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/4416916/dillian-whyte-tyson-fury-purse-split-boxing/ Furious Dillian Whyte Will Reluctantly Accept 80-20 Split Of Tyson Fury’s Wallet But Asks Court To Give Him More

Huynh Nguyen

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button