There’s simply no bigger end to what’s to come – Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen will be taking part in an F1 season finale not to be missed and you can watch it for FREE.
The couple was locked in a great match Season 2021 won the world championship crown and has drawn fans back to the sport in the process.
No love was lost last weekend at Saudi Arabia Grand Prix, where the couple was involved AGAIN collision, as the Dutchman was forced to let Brit pass him.
But they finished in first and second place in Jeddah, which means they’re extremely accurate on the same total score is 369.5 points.
There’s even an unlikely scenario where Hamilton and Verstappen can finish the season on equal points – and that would lead to the Dutchman winning the world championship.
Hamilton is within striking distance of immortality, a win for him this weekend that would land him a world title against Michael Schumacher’s magic mark of seven driver’s championships.
The Yas Marina track in Abu Dhabi has undergone a series of changes aimed at making the Formula One season finale more enjoyable for drivers and fans alike.
A cog has been removed, with a wider hairpin now forming a fork, while the four tight corners, 11 to 14, have also disappeared – replaced by a long, meniscus bend.
Other changes to the hotel section, from 17 to 20 years old, were made to allow cars to drive closer together to increase the number of chances of passing cars on the track.
These changes mean it’s harder to determine which car is better suited for the Yas Marina Circuit, with Verstappen winning here last year to end Mercedes’ six-six winning streak in the Minors. United Arab Emirates.
What time does F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix take place?
On which channel is the F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and can I stream it live?
- Channel 4 will broadcast the race in the UK, alongside Sky Sports.
- Terrestrial station reached a late agreement with Sky to show the race on free TV.
- Practice and qualifying were broadcast live on Sky Sports F1, with the race itself also on Sky Sports Main Event.
- You can live stream all the action using your Sky Go account and on the Sky Sports app.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can watch all the action on Now TV with a day pass that costs £9.99.
Schedule of F1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Friday, December 10
- Practice One – 9:30am UK (1:30pm local)
- Practice Two – 1pm UK (5pm local)
Saturday, December 11
- Practice 3 – 10am UK (2pm local)
- Eligibility – 1pm UK (5pm local)
Sunday December 12
- Race – 1pm UK (5pm local)
What are the current 2021 driver rankings?
- Max Verstappen – 369.5 points
- Lewis Hamilton – 369.5 points
- Valtteri Bottas – 218 points
- Sergio Perez – 190 points
- Charles Leclerc – 158 points
- Lando Norris – 154 points
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/4214028/f1-abu-dhabi-grand-prix-live-stream-free-start-time-tv-channel-hamilton-verstappen/ FREE live stream, UK start times, TV channels, full schedule for the race TODAY