Bet on Everton vs Leeds United
Currently, Everton are in 16th place in the table and have struggled to achieve their goals in the Premier League this season. The Toffees are dangerously close to the relegation zone at the moment and suffered an all-out 3-1 defeat to Newcastle United in their previous game.
On the other hand, Leeds United are currently 15th in the Premier League table and have improved after a bad start to their campaign. The visitors have enjoyed an exciting 3-3 draw against Aston Villa this week and will need to raise the bar in this game.
Everton vs Leeds United head-to-head record and key numbers
- Everton are slightly ahead of Leeds United and have won 34 of the 119 head-to-head matches between the two teams, as opposed to Leeds’ 33 wins.
- Everton have only lost their last 1/8 match against Leeds United in the Premier League, but lost this particular game last season.
- Leeds United’s win over Everton last season ended a 13-match winless streak in Premier League games at Goodison Park.
- In the past 13 months, Everton have lost more Premier League games at home than any other team in the league, with 12 defeats at Goodison Park.
- Since promotion to the Premier League in 2020, Leeds United have lost all of their Saturday afternoon games in the competition.
- Everton are on a four-game losing streak in the Premier League and are getting closer to a six-game losing streak in 2006.
Prediction Everton vs Leeds United
Leeds United sank deep into the relegation zone a few months ago but are now closer to safety. Marcelo Bielsa’s men have a few wins after extending their streak in the top flight and will be brimming with confidence this weekend.
Everton have shown signs of improvement under Frank Lampard but were completely out in the game in the previous game. Leeds United are in better form at the moment and have the upper hand going into this match.
Guess: Everton 2-3 Leeds United
Everton vs Leeds United Betting Tips
Tip 1 – Result: Leeds United
Tip 2 – Over/under 2.5 tables – Over 2.5 tables
Tip 3 – Raphinha scores any time: YES
Also readThe article continues below
Tip 4 – Everton score first: YES
https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/everton-vs-leeds-united-prediction-betting-tips-12th-february-2022?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda Everton vs Leeds United betting tips and predictions