EuroMillions Results and Numbers: National Lottery Draw Tonight 24th January
THE draw for today’s national lottery, EuroMillions (January 24, 2023) has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes at stake.
Check the results to see if you’ve just won a fortune and bagged enough to start the jet-setting lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Each EuroMillions ticket also gets you automatic entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees at least one player to pocket £1million in every draw.
You can find out if you’re a winner by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
Today’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers are: 11, 27, 41, 43, 47 and the lucky stars are: 07, 11.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: XCGK09310.
Today’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 01, 03, 11, 28, 38 and the thunderball is 13.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the largest lottery win in history
- A £1.267 billion (Mega Million) winner from South Carolina took the time to come forward to claim his prize in March 2019, just before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a Wisconsin winner
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts hit the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky winning couple hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw was held on February 7, 2004 by three organizations: France’s Française des Jeux, Spain’s Loterías y Apuestas del Estado and UK’s Camelot.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December 4th 2020 with a whopping £175 million EuroMillions jackpot that would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another previous UK winner whose whole life was changed by his jackpot was a player who wished to remain anonymous on October 8th, 2019. They walked away with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir from Largs in Scotland raised a whopping £161,653,000 on 12 July 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, won £148,656,000 after playing the 10th August 2012 draw, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest-ever Lottery winner when she won £1 million in 2013.
The odds of winning EuroMillions are 1 in 13.
Could today’s jackpot of £35million see you handing in your resignation and swapping the daily commute for sipping champagne on a superyacht or kicking back on a private beach in the Bahamas?
https://www.the-sun.com/news/7216958/euromillions-results-numbers-january-24-2023/ EuroMillions Results and Numbers: National Lottery Draw Tonight 24th January