ENGLAND return to the main stage TOMORROW in a delicious duel with the Norwegians at the Amex Arena.
Beth Mead’s sensational first-half lob proved crucial in the Lionesses’ opening group game against Austria.
A strike that sent the 68,000 fans at Old Trafford into a frenzy as fans joked they hadn’t heard Manchester United’s stadium so loud in ages.
However, Norway stormed to a convincing 4-1 win over Northern Ireland later that day.
But something has to back down as both nations go into this game in excellent form.
When will England vs Norway kick off?
- England welcomes Norway TOMORROW – Monday 11 July.
- The aim is probably to 8pm UK time.
- The Amex Arena – home of Brighton & Hove Albion – is the dedicated arena for this huge competition, which can seat around 31,000 fans.
- The Lionesses sent Norway out of the World Cup when the sides met in 2019.
What TV channel is England vs Norway showing on and can I stream it live?
- England vs Norway will be broadcast LIVE on BBC In the United Kingdom.
- Pre-match coverage on BBC is scheduled to start from 7.35pm UK time – 25 minutes before kick-off.
- BBC subscribers can stream EVERYONE the action LIVE via the BBC iPlayer app or the BBC Sport website.
Can I watch England vs Norway on BBC for FREE?
Yes – BBC is FREE for ALL UK citizens who have a valid television license.
England coach Sarina Wiegman will be delighted that her side managed to take three points without getting injured.
But Lionesses reporter Lynsey Hooper believes Wiegman will change the lineup and promote skipper Leah Williamson to a new role.
Hooper said: “My guess is that Sarina Wiegman will return to a back four as she knows the offensive threat to Norway so we could see the return of Alex Greenwood alongside Millie Bright in central defence.
“This in turn would push captain Leah Williamson into a midfield role.”
Hooper also mentioned that Wiegman might choose to bench Fran Kirby due to her fatigue issues.
Elsewhere, Norway are also strong sides and Even Pellerud was expecting to field the same side that defeated Northern Ireland on Matchday 1.
- England wins 13/20
- Draw 29.10
- Norway 4/1
*Odds provided by Betfair are correct at time of publication
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/5745566/england-vs-norway-tv-channel-live-stream-free-kick-off-time-team-news-womens-euro-2022/ England vs Norway Women’s Euro 2022 TV Channels, Live Stream FREE, Kick-off Time, Team News for the HUGE clash in Brighton