Drowning Sorrows in Raging Fireplace, a Chinese language anime, is about to hitch the lengthy listing of Funimation’s fall 2021 anime lineup, the corporate announced on Sunday.
The anime collection comes from bilibili and studio Shenying Animation, and is a supernatural motion drama that focuses on a corporation that offers with a ton of paranormal happenings. New recruit Xuan Ji is the principle protagonist of the collection, and is introduced along with an “historical woke up emperor” within the collection.
Drowning Sorrows in Raging Fireplace is predicated on a Chinese language net novel collection from Priest, and joins a fall anime slate that’s extremely jam-packed for followers seeking to atone for some large titles.
The opposite 20+ anime coming to the service are as follows:
- The Heike Story (Simulcast started September 15)
- Choice Mission (Simulcast begins October 1)
- Mieruko-chan (Simulcast begins October 3)
- The Vampire Dies in No Time (Simulcast begins October 4)
- Banished from the Hero’s Social gathering, I Determined to Reside a Quiet Life within the Countryside (Simulcast begins October 6)
- Taisho Otome Fairy Story (Simulcast begins October 8)
- Rating of Kings (Simulcast begins October 14)
- Rumble Garanndoll (Simulcast begins this fall)
- Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon-The Second Act (Simulcast begins October 2)
- Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation 2nd cour (Simulcast begins October 3)
- That Time I Received Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2 Half 2 (SimulDub is ongoing)
- One Piece (Simulcast and Dub ongoing)
- Obey Me! (Simulcast is ongoing)
- Scarlet Nexus (Simulcast and SimulDub are ongoing)
Funimation has stated that extra content material will even be introduced and added within the coming days, so followers needs to be prepared for much more nice reveals to hit the streaming service quickly.
https://www.comingsoon.web/anime/news/1196460-drowning-sorrows-in-raging-fire-joins-funimations-fall-anime-lineup | Drowning Sorrows in Raging Fireplace Joins Funimation’s Fall Anime Lineup