Competition of the Misplaced is returning for an additional 12 months in Future 2 however earlier than we get there, right here’s an early take a look at some key adjustments Bungie plans on transport with the October 12 replace.
With the Festival of Lost quick approaching for its 2021 spin, Future 2 is gearing up for an additional sizable replace. Patch 3.3.1 is about to be deployed on October 12 and alongside the Halloween makeover, a couple of key adjustments are additionally anticipated.
From bug fixes to steadiness updates and a handful of minor tweaks, the patch gained’t dramatically change Future 2 by any means. Although there are nonetheless plenty of vital changes to remember.
Right here’s an early take a look at all the pieces coming in Future 2’s 3.3.1 patch.
Adept Dusk weapon drops
The most important change we learn about for the upcoming patch has to do with Grandmaster Nightfalls. Up till now, Adept Dusk weapons have been pretty constant drops from Platinum Grandmaster runs. Shifting ahead although, they are going to be 100% assured.
“Even on the toughest of weeks,” Guardians will obtain an Adept reward if they’ll get by the Grandmaster-tier problem, Bungie confirmed.
Though it gained’t change how random perk rolls operate, it does enhance your odds of touchdown on an optimum construct. Quite than crossing your fingers and hoping for a drop, Adepts at the moment are assured.
Modifications to The Corrupted
The Corrupted strike is one explicit space Bungie is specializing in for enchancment within the subsequent patch. From pesky enemies to irritating modifies, anticipate to have a smoother run by this strike in your subsequent go round.
Particularly, a bugged Phalax Champion has been eliminated altogether. Quite than simply nerfing it, Bungie has opted to take away this foe solely. “It’ll by no means see the sunshine of day once more,” the devs joked.
Furthermore, Sedia’s Durance has been scaled again barely, now solely making use of an additional 20% pressure to knockback results, in comparison with the earlier 40%.
Future 2 replace 3.3.1 patch notes
Alongside these key adjustments, UI can be being mounted up a bit and varied bug fixes are being applied as properly. Whereas the complete patch notes will arrive on October 12, right here’s an early glimpse at what the meaty replace has in retailer.
- Elevated drop likelihood for an Adept Dusk weapon from a Platinum Grandmaster Dusk to 100%.
- Whereas this is not going to assure good perk mixtures on each drop, gamers might now anticipate to obtain an Adept reward when overcoming the problem of Grandmasters, even on the toughest of weeks.
- Diminished the knockback buff from the “Sedia’s Durance” exercise modifier on Dusk issue from +40% knockback to +20% knockback, which can assist a couple of of you full Grandmaster issue.
- Eliminated an Unstoppable Phalanx Champion from the Ransack Ogre encounter.
- Throughout the Ransack Ogre encounter, an Unstoppable Phalanx Champion would spawn within the Ascendant Airplane when the Ogre boss reached 50% well being.
- That Champion was simple to overlook, and also you couldn’t backtrack there to defeat it when you killed the Ogre.
- After this Champion ruined a whole bunch of Platinum completion makes an attempt, we’ve snapped it out of existence.
- It’s gone.
- It’ll by no means see the sunshine of day once more.
- That’s what it deserves.
- Fastened a difficulty that blocked completion of The Corrupted Dusk scoring Triumph.
Cross Play UI
- Up to date the sign-on expertise to indicate a single toast after character choose in case you have a number of pending Bungie Buddy requests as a substitute of a singular toast for each pending request.
- The expertise when receiving a brand new Bungie Buddy request whereas enjoying the sport has not modified.
- Identified Situation: This notification toast might seem clean for some gamers, however no invitations are affected. This problem is already being investigated.
- Participant search UI now has audio suggestions.
- Fastened a bug the place the textual content chat auto-hide setting may revert to the Season 15 default worth of ”off” beneath varied circumstances.
- Fastened a bug the place booting a fireteam member typically left a clean entry within the roster or fireteam UI.
- Fastened a bug the place on-line roster contacts weren’t sorting alphabetically for buddies and clanmates.
- Fastened a bug the place blocking a participant by a fireteam invite didn’t cover interplay choices which can be anticipated to fail when interacting with a blocked participant.
https://www.dexerto.com/future/destiny-2-update-3-3-1-patch-notes-1670828/ | Future 2 replace 3.3.1 patch notes: Competition of the Misplaced, The Corrupted adjustments