A basic DC vampire returns to the fold in an official preview for DC vs. Vampires #1, on sale Oct. 26.
A basic DC Comics vampire returns to the DCU in an official preview for DC vs. Vampires #1, the primary concern in a 12-part restricted sequence that pits the Justice League towards a horde of blood-sucking undead.
Written by the duo of James Tynion IV and Matthew Rosenberg and illustrated by Otto Schmidt, DC vs. Vampires #1 hits comedian outlets this Tuesday, Oct. 26 — simply in time for Halloween. The problem encompasses a primary cowl by Schmidt, in addition to variant covers by the likes of Francesco Mattina, Jorge Molina and Ejikure.
DC’s preview for DC vs. Vampires #1 opens on none apart from Andrew Bennett, aka “I, Vampire,” who seems to be in a really unhealthy manner as he seeks the Justice League’s assist forward of the forthcoming vampire apocalypse — all with Inexperienced Arrow seemingly sizzling on his tail. After being hit by a automobile, Bennett is taken to the Corridor of Justice’s infirmary, the place he has a chat with Inexperienced Lantern and Zan (of the Marvel Twins).
Created by J.M. DeMatteis and Tom Sutton, the character of I, Vampire first appeared in 1981’s Home of Thriller #290. The character later debuted in DC’s “Prime Earth” continuity in I, Vampire #1, which was revealed in 2011 as a part of The New 52. Andrew Bennett has most just lately been noticed throughout the pages of Justice League Darkish, although DC has nonetheless used him somewhat sparingly over time.
DC Vs. VAMPIRES #1
- Story by James Tynion IV
- and Matthew Rosenberg
- Pencils and inks by Otto Schmidt
- Cowl by Otto SchmidT
- $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | 1 of 12
- Variant by FRANCESCO MATTINA
- 1:25 Ratio Variant by JORGE MOLINA
- Retailer Staff variant cowl by EJIKURE
- $4.99 US (Each Covers Card Inventory)
- ON SALE 10/26/21
- The Justice League has lengthy protected Earth from all method of international and alien invaders over time, at all times preserving a vigilant eye to the skies for the subsequent risk. However what if the risk was already strolling the Earth…hiding in plain sight…watching…ready for his or her second to strike…
- Within the custom of DCeased comes a terrifying new sequence from the twisted minds of James Tynion IV (Good Home on the Lake; One thing is Killing the Youngsters), Matthew Rosenberg (The Joker Presents: A Puzzlebox; 4 Children Stroll Into A Financial institution; Hawkeye), and Otto Schmidt that may tear the Justice League aside of their struggle with the undead!
Written by James Tynion IV and Matthew Rosenberg and illustrated by Otto Schmidt, DC vs. Vampires #1 goes on sale Oct. 26 from DC Comics.
Supply: DC Comics
Joker Reveals Bane and Doomsday’s Horrifying Hidden Link
About The Creator
https://www.cbr.com/dc-vs-vampires-1-preview-i-vampire/ | DC vs Vampires #1 Brings a Traditional Vamp Again to the DCU