CULT Beauty is the hub for beauty aficionados – where all of our favorite top brands come together and often showcase new, trending product lines.
So, naturally, we’re super excited for the Cult Beauty Black Friday sale in 2021 – which starts NOW.
* We may earn revenue if you click on the links below and purchase the product but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop on Black Friday to make sure you’re getting the best price.
- Shop Cult Beauty’s Black Friday Sale here
Cult Beauty Black Friday Live Deals
You can currently get up to 30% off selected items at Cult Beauty NOW – just use the code CBYBER at checkout.
After saving more? Here are some of the store discounts we’ve seen that you can also get right now.
- Natasha Denona TransforMatte Matte Foundation, £23.40 – buy here
- Magic Luminous Watermelon Luminous Recipe, £44 – buy here
- Apa Beauty White Toothpaste, £12 – buy here
- Too Faced Diamond Marker Brush, £17.50 – buy here
- By Terry Detoxilyn City Serum, £64.20 – buy here
- Weleda Evening Primrose Day Cream, £18.30 – buy here
- Zoeva Radiant Bronzer-Highlighter, £12.30 – buy here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday will take place on November 26 this year.
This is often considered the biggest sale of the year, so mark these dates on your calendar if you’re looking for great deals from various brands and retailers.
We often see deals start rolling out a few weeks before the big day, so we’ll update this page regularly with the latest on Cult Beauty’s Black Friday sale.
When is Cyber Monday and is Cult Beauty participating?
Cyber Monday falls on November 29 of this year, the Monday after Black Friday. Most brands keep their sales running, so chances are you’ll get some deals from Cult Beauty.
More deals for beauty retailers
Check out some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found on the web
- Black Friday Sale Boots
- Check out the Great Black Friday Deals
- Enjoy Black Friday Deals Only
- Beauty Bay Black Friday offer
- Beauty’s Black Friday Best Deals
What to expect from Cult Beauty’s Black Friday sale in 2021
Cult Beauty has everything a beauty connoisseur could wish for: from jade rollers to Korean skin care products.
The brand has announced that it will be participating in this year’s Black Friday, promising ‘great savings with our best online deals, from value sets to exclusive new arrivals from brands. Your favorite Cult Beauty.’ Can not wait!
Does Cult Beauty have any other discounts?
Cult Beauty is currently offering 15% off your first order. There are also birthday discounts and discounts for NHS staff.
Cult Beauty NHS Discounts are available through the Blue Light Card and this is the only code for 15% off orders over £25.
If eligible, please visit the Blue Light Card website to claim your unique code.
Watch Cult Beauty’s Current offer page for more.
What will be my Cult Beauty delivery fee?
Good news: all standard delivery orders over £15 are eligible for free shipping, as are priority orders over £150.
Otherwise, it’s £3.95 for 3-5 days shipping and £5.95 for 1-2 days shipping.
Priority delivery to Europe and the Channel Islands is £15, as is delivery to the US – just check to make sure the brands you’ve ordered are eligible for overseas shipping.
How long is Cult Beauty’s shipping time?
Standard delivery within the UK takes 3-5 days and priority delivery takes 1-2 days (excluding Sundays and Bank Holidays).
For more details, check Cult Beauty’s shipping time and cost.
Does Cult Beauty make gift cards?
Where do you put the discount code on Cult Beauty?
- Once you’ve added everything to your basket, click ‘View Bag’.
- In your Shopping Bag, click ‘Add Promo Code’
- Enter a promo code, free gift code or gift voucher in the box
- Click ‘Send’
- Click ‘Checkout’ to complete your order.
More amazing Black Friday sale
- Selfridges Black Friday Deals
- Amazon Black Friday Deals
- Currys Black Friday Deals
- John Lewis Black Friday Deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Black Friday Deals
Does Cult Beauty use Klarna?
Does Cult Beauty sell fakes?
Are not. You can rest assured that every product on Cult Beauty is authentic and handpicked by a team of experts. Cult Beauty was born in 2008 with the aim of simplifying online beauty and hair retailing. The brand focuses on sustainable beauty and transparency in the industry – so buying from Cult Beauty is one of your safest options when shopping online.
Not sure what to look for in Cult Beauty’s Black Friday sale? Check out Sun Selects Beauty for suggestions.
Want to find more beauty deals? Check out what to expect from Very’s Black Friday sale in 2021.
Space NK will also have a bunch of deals on beauty products this Black Friday.
This article and any featured productions have been independently selected by The Sun journalists. All recommendations in the article are informed by expert editorial opinions. If you click on a link and purchase a product, we may earn revenue: this helps support The Sun and does not affect our recommendations.
https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/90915/black-friday-cult-beauty/ Cult Beauty’s Black Friday 2021 sale: live deals NOW