Chelsea vs Liverpool: Managerless Blues looking to bounce back after Graham Potter sacking – stream, TV
CHELSEA face one of their biggest games of the season as they next face Liverpool in the Premier League.
The Blues were beaten 2-0 by Aston Villa on Saturday night before boss Graham Potter was sacked the following day.
However, Liverpool also lost on Saturday when they were beaten 4-1 by Manchester City at the Etihad.
Bruno Saltor will be in charge of the Blues on an interim basis for the game.
When does Chelsea play Liverpool?
- Chelsea vs Liverpool clash on Tuesday April 4th.
- Kick-off starts at 20:00 BST.
- The game will take place at Stamford Bridge in London.
What channel is this and can it be streamed live?
- Chelsea vs Liverpool is broadcast live on Sky Sports Premier League and Sky Sports Football.
- You can live stream the action from the Sky Go or NOW TV apps, both available to download to your phone or tablet.
N’Golo Kante could get his first call-up back after coming on as a substitute in the Villa defeat.
Mykhaylo Mudryk could struggle to keep his place after missing two golden chances against Villa.
Liverpool could bring Darwin Nunez back into the XI after starting Diogo Jota in the Man City defeat.
- Chelsea – 29/20
- Pull – 12/5
- Liverpool – 7/4
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/7777246/chelsea-vs-liverpool-stream-tv-channel-kick-off-time-premier-league/ Chelsea vs Liverpool: Managerless Blues looking to bounce back after Graham Potter sacking – stream, TV