US

Cape Coral house fire starts in garage

blank

CAPE CORAL

The Cape Coral Fire Department responded to a house fire just after 6pm. This fire is in the 200 block of N El Dorado Avenue.

The fire brigade told WINK News that the fire involved completely started in the garage and quickly spread to the attic. The house fire has since been extinguished.

Four people were in the home at the time of the fire, but fortunately no injuries were reported.

The fire inspector continues to investigate, but the family likely won’t be able to stay in that home.

This is a developing story and WINK News will provide you with more information as it becomes available.

Copyright 2022 Fort Myers Broadcasting Company. Copyright Registered. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior written consent.

https://www.winknews.com/2022/02/04/cape-coral-house-fire-started-in-garage/ Cape Coral house fire starts in garage

CarmaHassan

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button