World

Bronx Fire TODAY – New York apartment caught fire ‘due to electric fireplace in bedroom’ at 333 181 East Street

Authorities said Sunday that the fire at an apartment building in the Bronx was caused by a “malfunctioning” electric heater placed in a bedroom.

During a press conference, New York City mayor Eric Adams confirmed that nine of the 19 victims were children.

Thefirebegins just before 11 a.m. on January 9, 2022, at 333 E 181 St.

At least 60 people have been reported as transport to hospital with life-threatening injuries.

The most commonly reported injury to victims by far was severe smoke inhalation.

According to the FDNY, the fire started in an apartment on the third floor.

The fire has been described as the deadliest apartment fire in 30 years.

NYPD sent atweetadvise people in the area to avoid.

Read our Bronx Fire live blog for the latest news and updates…

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4427746/bronx-fire-new-york-apartment-live-east-street/ Bronx Fire TODAY – New York apartment caught fire ‘due to electric fireplace in bedroom’ at 333 181 East Street

DevanCole

Daily Nation Today is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – admin@dailynationtoday.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button