Review Barcelona vs Espanyol
Barcelona have struggled in La Liga under Ronald Koeman and have only won 2 points in the last 4 matches. The Catalan giants are in dire need of a shot on target and points to prove to enter this match.
On the other hand, Espanyol has been unstable this season and is ranked 11th in the La Liga rankings. The newly promoted outfit beat Granada 2-0 earlier this month and will want a similar result against their cross-city rivals in this one.
Barcelona vs Espanyol Head-to-Head and Key Number
- Barcelona have an excellent predictive record in Derbi Barceloni and have won 124 of the 212 matches played between the two Catalan sides, as opposed to 44 victories by Espanyol.
- Barcelona have been excellent against Espanyol in recent weeks and are unbeaten in their last 22 matches against their Catalan rivals.
- With just 17 points in the first 12 La Liga games of the season, Barcelona have scored the second-lowest points at this point of the campaign since the turn of the century.
- Loren Moron is yet to score against Espanyol but has managed 3 goals and 1 assist in his last 6 matches against Barcelona.
- Raul de Tomas has scored in five consecutive La Liga games for Espanyol and could become the first club player to score in six sprints in 17 years.
- With four assists so far, Jordi Alba is the man with the most assists for a player yet to score a goal in La Liga this season.
Prediction Barcelona vs Espanyol
Barcelona have been surprisingly underperforming in La Liga this season and couldn’t miss a chance to break into the top four. With Xavi at the helm, the Catalan giants will kick off the new era by making a statement. about intentions this weekend.
Espanyol have struggled against Barcelona in the past and will need to work hard to make it difficult for their opponents on Saturday. Barcelona are the better team on paper and have the upper hand in this match.
Guess: Barcelona 3-1 Espanyol
Barcelona vs Espanyol Betting Tips
Tip 1 – Result: Barcelona
Tip 2 – Goals Over / Under 2.5 – Over 2.5 Goals
Tip 3 – Memphis Depay to score anytime: YES
ALSO READThe article continues below
Tip 4 – Bold Predictions: Espanyol Wins
https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/barcelona-vs-espanyol-prediction-betting-tips-20th-november-2021?utm_source=feed&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=sportskeeda Barcelona vs Espanyol Predictions and Betting Tips