AT LEAST 25 Pre-K students have been hospitalized after drinking disinfectant from milk cartons.
The frightening incident happened Wednesday at the Early Childhood Development Center in Camden, New Jersey.
“This morning at our Early Childhood Development Center we were investigating a possible contamination of milk,” the school said in an online statement.
“The substance found in the cartons was determined to be a non-toxic consumable disinfectant that runs through vendors’ machines before the milk.
“Unfortunately, many boxes were filled with the disinfectant, sealed and then shipped with the milk.”
Stay tuned to Sun Online for the latest news on this story.
The-sun.com is your one-stop shop for the best in celebrity news, sports news, real-life stories, stunning images and must-watch videos.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?
https://www.the-sun.com/news/5012587/pre-k-students-hospitalized-contaminated-milk/ At least 25 students at the Pre-K Early Childhood Development Center have been hospitalized after drinking SANITIZER from milk cartons