Ascent Funding is an internet lender providing undergraduate and graduate pupil loans for these with or and not using a co-signer at greater than 2,200 eligible faculties nationwide. College students who aren’t U.S. residents or everlasting residents or these with Deferred Motion for Childhood Arrivals standing – aka “Dreamers” – might apply for an Ascent mortgage with a creditworthy co-signer. Ascent Funding was based in 2016 and relies in San Diego.
- Debtors can obtain a 1% money again commencement reward after they meet sure phrases and situations.
- Future income-based loans without co-signers are eligible for a price low cost of two share factors with computerized funds.
- Ascent Funding pupil loans don’t have any utility, origination, disbursement or prepayment charges.
- Compensation phrases of 5, seven, 10, 12, 15 or 20 years
- Ascent Funding doesn’t supply mum or dad loans or pupil mortgage refinancing.
- You will want to have greater than two years of credit score historical past for a mortgage and not using a co-signer.