ARSENAL host PSV Eindhoven in a top-flight game on Thursday as both sides look to top their Europa League group.
Mikel Arteta’s side, who are four points clear at the top of the Premier League after beating Leeds United 1-0, will hope to extend their lead in Europe.
A win over PSV would see the Gunners six points clear in Group A, while the Eredivisie side are two points behind them going into the game.
And it would be the perfect break from the Premier League after the game against Manchester City was postponed this week.
However, Ruud Van Nistelrooy’s side have a far better goal difference as they have scored 11 goals in three games and will look to cause an upset at the Emirates.
When does Arsenal play PSV?
- Arsenal’s Europa League clash with PSV will take place on Thursday October 20th.
- The game is scheduled to kick off at 6pm UK time.
- The game will be played in the Emirates, with Arsenal hosting the Dutch giants.
- Arsenal have won two games, drawn three and lost one of their previous meetings with PSV, the last time they met in the 2006/07 season.
What TV channel is Arsenal vs PSV on and can I stream it live?
- Arsenal vs PSV is shown LIVE on BT sport 1.
- The construction starts from 17:30 UK time, just 30 minutes before the match is expected to kick off.
- The game was due to be played last month but the tie was postponed due to police problems following the death of Queen Elizabeth II.
What’s new from the team?
Mohamed Elneny remains sidelined for Arsenal with a long-term hamstring problem, while Emile Smith Rowe will also not compete after undergoing surgery on a damaged groin.
Oleksandr Zinchenko also remains in doubt after missing out on Sunday’s win against Leeds United.
Former Spurs winger Noni Madueke could be back in action to bite Arsenal after a long-term ankle injury, while Ismael Saibari will also be out with a muscle injury.
Olivier Boscagli, Marco van Ginkel and Yorbe Vertessen could also miss the trip to the Emirates as striker Luuk de Jong and full-back Mauro Júnior are set to return.
- Arsenal: 40/85
- Draw: 7/2
- PSV: 9/2
*Odds provided by Betfair are correct at time of publication.
https://www.the-sun.com/sport/6462487/arsenal-vs-psv-live-stream-kick-off-time-team-news-europa-league/ Arsenal vs PSV: live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for Europa League clash in Emirates