Just keep winning and see what happens – that’s what Mikel Arteta will say to his Arsenal side as they welcome Brighton in their next challenge for their Premier League title.
The Gunners were thrown into a pressure cooker situation after being seen on Sunday Manchester City are expanding their gap at the top to four points.
However, Master class by Martin Odegaard helped Arsenal weather the heat and keep their title hopes alive by inspiring the north London side to a grueling 2-0 at St James’ Park.
And they’ll be keen to capitalize on a wounded Brighton side who were recently beaten by relegation-threatened Everton.
But the Seagulls are remarkably chasing European football next season, so they will be determined to keep in touch with the above teams.
When do Arsenal vs Brighton?
- arsenals monumental Premier League game against Brighton takes place on Sunday May 14th.
- The start is scheduled for at 4.30pm UK time.
- The Emirates Stadium in north London is the designated arena for this huge game and can seat around 60,000 fans.
- The Gunners secured a 4-2 win on the last day of 2022 when the sides last met.
What TV channel is it on and can it be streamed live?
- Arsenal vs Brighton will be broadcast LIVE At Sky Sports Main Event And Sky Sports Premier League In the United Kingdom.
- Coverage begins at 4pm UK time – 30 minutes before kick-off on both channels.
- Subscribers of TV NOW can stream all the action via their website or app.
- Alternatively, SunSport offers up-to-the-minute coverage of the entire game, including build-up and post-game reaction.
What’s new from the team?
Arsenal are unchanged on the injury front, meaning William Saliba (back), Mohamed Elneny (knee) and Takehiro Tomiyasu (knee) will remain absent.
But Brighton’s treatment room also has a full list of patients, as Jeremy Sarmiento (toe), Adam Lallana (hamstring), Joel Veltman (muscle) and Tariq Lamptey (knee) are all likely to be unavailable.
However, Jakub Moder has returned to training after his knee injury and Roberto De Zerbi will at least be hoping for a replacement for the midfielder.
How are the chances?
- Arsenal win 8/11
- Draw 29.10
- Brighton wins 10/3
*Quotes courtesy of ladbrokes are correct at the time of publication