KHLOE Kardashian’s relationship with Tristan Thompson has been in the spotlight since 2016.
Between scandal, baby news and co-parenting their daughter True, the romance between Khloe and NBA star Tristan has had its fair share of ups and downs.
Are Khloe and Tristan back together?
The two were rumored to have first met in September 2016, when they were both spotted within minutes leaving Bootsy Bellows nightclub in Los Angeles.
The two confirmed a relationship soon after, but in February 2019 it was reported that Khloe had broken up with Tristan after he cheated on her with Kylie’s best friend Jordyn Woods.
Khloe was shocked to find out that Jordyn, who the Kardashians consider “family,” had been “making out” with her boyfriend of two years at a house party, insiders said at the time.
Viewers reportedly saw them cuddling and being intimate at a party, and this was reportedly the last straw for Khloe, leading to an end to their relationship.
However, it wasn’t the first time Tristan was caught on a tryst with another woman.
In April 2018, Tristan was reportedly spotted “kissing” a woman in nightclub footage, according to US reports.
Sources reportedly identified the mystery brunette as New York City strip bar worker and Instagram model Lani Blair.
That same month, reports quickly followed from TMZ that Tristan had returned to his NYC hotel room with another woman that same Saturday night.
MORE FROM CELEBRITY RELATIONSHIPS
During the first episode of Hulu’s new reality show The Kardashians, Khloe opened up about their relationship and revealed they’re not dating.
“Tristan and I are not exactly dating right now. He’s one of my best friends. I see Tristan a few times a week,” the reality star said via ET.
“He’s a really hands-on dad. Me and Tristan have no tension. … I know if Tristan had his way, we would be perfect together. I just need a little room to breathe and time to think.”
Then on the June 9 episode, fans spotted the Kardashians learning about Tristan’s paternity suit from Maralee Nichols.
He previously confirmed he fathered a baby with Maralee and apologized to Khloe on Instagram.
“You don’t deserve the way I’ve treated you over the years,” he said in January 2022, via Entertainment Weekly.
“My actions certainly didn’t line up with the way I see you. I have the utmost respect and love for you. Regardless of what you may think. Again, I am so incredibly sorry.”
what is Khloe and Tristan’s relationship schedule?
Since their romance has gone back and forth, we’ve broken them down into a timeline:
- On Halloween 2016, the two were more open about their budding relationship, taking to social media while partying together.
- They officially confirmed their relationship shortly after Khloe’s divorce from husband Lamar Odom was finalized in late 2016.
- She confirmed her pregnancy with Tristan’s child in 2017.
- And on April 12, 2018, she gave birth to a baby girl with Tristan by her side.
- On April 16, 2018, Khloe announced that she had named her baby True.
- On May 10, 2018, Tristan spoke about his baby daughter for the first time.
- On February 21, 2019, it was reported that they had split after he “made out” with Jordyn Wood.
- In October 2020, Khloe revealed on Keeping Up with the Kardashians that she was suffering from coronavirus and that Tristan cared for True during her recovery.
- On March 13, 2021, Khloe shared a picture of her, Tristan and True on Instagram, wished him a happy birthday and insisted that “they came out even stronger” than before their cheating scandal.
- On June 18, 2021, Tristan is allegedly caught entering a room with three women at a Bel Air birthday party, which he implicitly denied after rumors surfaced online.
- On August 29, 2021, Tristan and Khloe attended Savannah Brinson’s 35th birthday celebration together.
- On September 13, 2021, amid rumors that Khloe Kardashian was made “too C-List” for the Met Gala, Tristan posted a photo captioned “More love, less hate,” and holding an 818 tequila bottle, the Kendall Jenner brand, in hand.
- On Oct. 6, 2021, a source shares that Tristan is reportedly “begging” Khloe to take him back.
- On October 26, 2021, Tristan posted a photo of his children True and Prince and Khloe commented.
- On December 3, 2021, rumors circulated that Tristan is expecting a third child with trainer Maralee Nichols.
- On December 3, 2021, Maralee Nichols filed a lawsuit against Tristan Thompson for pregnancy-related fees and child support before her child was born
- In January 2022, Tristan confirmed he fathered a child with Maralee and apologized to Khloe on Instagram
- On April 14, 2022, Khloe confirmed that they are not dating during the first episode of The Kardashians
What did Maralee say about her relationship with Tristan?
In December 2021, a judge dismissed the paternity suit Tristan had filed against Maralee in a Houston court.
She later spoke in an interview with E! News.
“Many inaccurate and false stories have been circulated about me over the last few weeks. At no point have I released — nor directed anyone to do so — any information about Tristan Thompson or any litigation in which he was involved,” she said.
“I have never spoken to any media company, nor have I disclosed any information to anyone at any point. I am making this statement because I feel I have to defend my character.
“I’ve seen fake stories, unflattering photos of me, people using photos that aren’t even me and stating the wrong profession and age,” she continued.
“There have been several fake Instagram posts claiming to be me, making false statements and attaching stock photos of a sonogram and a child (not mine).”
Maralee then shared the truth about her life.
“These are the facts: I’ve lived in California since 2019. I’m not a personal trainer. I haven’t worked as a personal trainer in four years; I’m a fitness model. I was never a personal trainer for Tristan.
“He told me he was single and a co-parent. I would never have gotten involved with Tristan if I thought he was in a relationship,” she added.
Maralee welcomed her son in December 2021.
Then, in March 2022, she filed court documents seeking $47,000 a month in child support, citing Tristan’s “lavish lifestyle as a celebrity” in her filings, according to Radar.
https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1074870/khloe-kardashian-tristan-thompson-engaged-timeline-relationship/ Are Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Dating? A full timeline of their relationship – The US Sun