Amy Robach wears many hats. By day, she’s host of GMA3: What You Need to Know on ABC. By evening, she’s diving into true-crime tales on 20/20. With the latter present gearing up for a return this fall, Robach’s schedule is extra jam-packed than ever.
“I am trying ahead to persevering with our unimaginable storytelling,” Robach tells me over the cellphone about 20/20 coming again. “The true crime, the thriller, simply getting all of that perception from individuals. I believe we have accomplished such an excellent job of that. We have actually cornered the market on it.”
To prep herself for such an intense workload, Robach does many issues. She’s an avid runner—after we spoke, she’d simply accomplished the Berlin marathon—and follows a keto eating regimen, which she began after battling breast most cancers. (The 48-year-old is in remission.) On the eating regimen, Robach tells me she has extra psychological readability, “boundless” vitality, and that her urge to mindlessly snack decreased considerably.
“I used to be all the time trying to find my subsequent snack or my subsequent meal after I was on a regular-standard American eating regimen,” she says. “And I used to be very carbs-centric, truly. [Going keto] was a giant adjustment, however as soon as I did it, the largest factor I acquired out of it was freedom. Freedom from trying to find one other snack. I used to be satiated.”
A technique she stays satiated is cooking keto-friendly variations of her favourite recipes. Robach’s mother, Joanie, began an internet site, My Keto Home, the place she shares all their scrumptious finds. One in all Robach’s favorites is a Keto Cheesy Baked Angel Hair Casserole, a spin on her late grandmother’s signature meal.
“I really like this dish as a result of it jogs my memory of her,” she says. “And my mother and I had been saying, ‘Oh man, if we might solely work out tips on how to make that.’”
Spoiler: They lastly did determine it out, and Joanie shared the recipe to My Keto Home. Learn on for particulars.
- 1 lb 80/20 floor beef browned and drained
- 32 oz low carb marinara sauce (Rao’s, and many others.)
- 1.5 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 14 oz Palmini Hearts of Palm Angel Hair drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup chopped scallions or your fav onion selection
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 16 oz ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
- 2 eggs massive
- 1.5 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Fill a big saucepan with water and warmth on excessive. Whereas the water is coming to a boil, brown floor beef in a big skillet over medium to medium-high warmth. Drain off fats. Add the marinara sauce and Italian seasoning. Deliver to a simmer, stirring often, about 5 minutes. Take away from warmth.
- Drain and rinse the canned Palmini Hearts of Palm Angel Hair and place within the boiling water for 10 minutes. Whereas the angel hair is cooking, place a big skillet on stovetop over medium to medium-high warmth. Add olive oil and sauté onions for 1-2 minutes, simply till softened. Add minced garlic and prepare dinner for 1 further minute. Flip warmth to lowest attainable setting.
- Drain angel hair into colander and rinse with cool water. Utilizing paper towels or fabric, squeeze out extra liquid. Place angel hair in skillet with oil, onions, and garlic. Stir till coated. Take away from warmth.
- In a medium bowl, combine collectively ricotta cheese, eggs, and oregano. Put aside.
- To layer the casserole: Unfold ½ of the meat sauce into the underside of a big baking dish (roughly 9 x 12). Place ½ of the coated angel hair evenly on high. Utilizing ½ of the ricotta cheese combination, dollop spoonfuls over the angel hair and clean with again of spoon. Subsequent, sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Unfold remaining angel hair, ricotta cheese combination, meat sauce, and high with remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, for 25-35 minutes, till cheese is flippantly browned. Tent if cheese begins to over-brown. Enable to relaxation 10-Quarter-hour earlier than serving. Garnish with chopped chives or parsley.
https://www.glamour.com/story/amy-robachs-keto-cheesy-baked-angel-hair-casserole-is-perfect-for-the-fall-months | Amy Robach’s Keto Tacky Baked Angel Hair Casserole Is Good for the Fall Months