Want the ATB advantage and less thunder damage? Check out where to find every unique Charm and accessory to do just that.
There are many accessories in Final Fantasy 13, with each affecting your stats in different ways. In this guide, we’ll take a look at Charms and some more unique accessories.
Charms will allow you to absorb a specific type of damage depending on how you use them, while unique accessories all have different effects, such as improved potions or an ATB advantage.
How to find all the charms in Final Fantasy 13
|Name||Characteristic||Store||Purchase price||Synthesized words||Requires catalyst||Treasure Ball||Hunting Quest|
|Fire Charms||Random: Fire Eater||–||–||–||–||The Archylte steppe||–|
|Ice charm||Random: Ice Eater||–||–||–||–||The Archylte Steppe, Mah’Habara||–|
|Lightning Charm||Random: Lightning Eater||–||–||–||–||The Archylte steppe||–|
|Water Charms||Random: Water Eater||–||–||–||–||Archylte Steppe, Sulyya Suối Stream||–|
|Wind charm||Random: Wind Eater||–||–||–||–||The Archylte steppe||–|
|Earth Charms||Random: Earth Eater||–||–||–||–||The Archylte steppe||–|
|Twenty Faces Die||Random: Disable damage||–||–||Any other charm||Mnar Stone||–||48|
Location of Treasure Sphere (Archylte steppe)
IMPORTANT NOTES: The enchanted treasure orbs on Archylte Steppe are mostly obtainable without a Chocobo, but are protected by powerful monsters. It’s unlikely you’ll be able to claim these accessories on your first visit to the Archylte Steppe.
- Fire charm: The southwestern part of Archylte Steppe, Western Benchland has a large area in the south. Check out the westernmost section of this subsection to find a treasure orb.
- Ice Charm: The southwestern part of Archylte Steppe, Western Benchland has a large area in the south. The Ice Charm is slightly west of the center of this subsection.
- Lightning Charm: This treasure ball can be found right after crossing Western Benchland from Central Expanse.
- Water talisman: After completing Mark Mission 12, a new area will be available south of Central Expanse. Follow all the ways to get a Water Charm.
- Wind charm: Look at northeast of Archylte Steppe’s Central Expansion.
- Earth Charms: The northeast part of Archylte Steppe, East Tors, contains this treasure ball at its easternmost edge.
Location of Treasure Sphere (Other)
- Ice Charm: After defeating Hecatoncheir at Mah’Habara, Continue along the main road. You will soon encounter a treasure orb containing an Ice Charm.
- Water talisman: If your party is hard enough to defeat the Ceratosaurs in Sulyya Springs’ Underground Lake, water edge check to make the two islands float. One contains Water Charms, but is guarded by powerful monsters that you may not be able to defeat on your first visit to the area.
How to find all the unique accessories in Final Fantasy 13
|Name||Characteristic||Store||Purchase price||Synthesized words||Necessary catalyst||Treasure Ball||Hunting Quest|
|Whistlewind Scarf||Advantage ATB||Moogleworks||1,000 gil||–||–||Palamecia, Yaschas Massif||–|
|Aurora Scarf||First warning||–||–||Whistlewind Scarf||Rhodocrosite||–||–|
|Nimbletoe Boots||Improved evasion||Moogleworks||6,000 gil||Aurora Scarf||Cobalt||–||–|
|Gold clock||Time extension||–||–||–||–||–||sixty four|
|Champion Badge||Winning: TP fee.||–||–||–||–||Eden||–|
|Category Survivalist||Shroud scavenger||–||–||–||–||–||15|
|Collection catalog||Garbage picker||Moogleworks||100,000 gil||Category Survivalist||Uraninite||Taejin Tower||8|
|Category of connoisseurs||Item Collector||–||–||Collection catalog||Mnar Stone||–||–|
|Hunter’s Friend||Kill: Libra||–||–||–||–||–||45|
|Speed Sash||Kill: ATB Charge||Moogleworks||10,000 gil||Hunter’s Friend||Uraninite||The Archylte steppe||21, 43, 58|
|Energy Sash||Kill: TP Charge||–||–||Speed Sash||Mnar Stone||–||1.59|
|Doctor code||Improved medicine||–||–||–||–||Coast Guard Sunleth||41|
|Growth eggs||Double CP||–||–||–||–||–||55|
|Genji gloves||Damage has not been repaired||–||–||–||–||–||51, 62, 63|
Location of Treasure Sphere
- Doctor code: In the first part of Chapter 6, make sure follow the line to your left between the second and third save points. You will find the Doctor Code there. It’s been unique for a long time, so don’t miss it!
- Whistlewind scarves: In Chapter 9, views change between the two sides. After the second segment with Sazh and Vanille ends and you return to Lightning and company, immediately come back and check the far wall of the room for a treasure orb.
- Whistlewind scarves: The treasure ball is located in southernmost point of Yaschas Massif, in the farthest room of the Paddraean Archaeopolis.
- Speed Sash: Starting in the Central Expanse area of the Archylte Steppe, head west until you cross the Western Benchlands. Turn north until you find yourself east of Tors, and continue north into a small backcountry that contains the Speed Sash.
- Collection list: After defeating Dahaka in Taejin’s Tower, a Menhirrim will activate grant you access to the seventh floor. Go there to find the Collector’s Catalog along the main road.
- Champion Badge: In Chapter 12’s Siren’s Park area, turn right back before leaving for Leviathan Plaza. Take the left path, then turn right first and follow the path to the end to get the Champion Badge.
- Collection list: After completing Quest Mark 30, a new area will be available to explore the former Aggra’s Meadow in the Archylte Steppe. You will need a Chocobo to get there. When you arrive at Haerii Archaeopolis, stick to the right wall until you come across a treasure orb. Open it to get the Collection Catalog.
The student who bought the drive was sentenced to life in prison and others who watched it face five years of hard labor.
About the author
https://www.thegamer.com/final-fantasy-13-charm-unique-accessory-location/ All the unique charms and accessories in Final Fantasy 13