5 Good Netflix Shows This Weekend: Dahmer, Fate: The Winx Saga and more
All Harlan Coben Netflix Shows
Tyler Perry’s latest film is set in Georgia in 1947 A jazzman’s blues is a story of forbidden love and betrayal. Joshua Boone and Solea Pfieffer play Bayou and Leanne, a loving couple who are torn apart by Leanne’s hostile relatives. Fast forward a few years, both have moved on with their lives. Bayou becomes a singing sensation while Leanne marries another man.
When fate brings them back together, neither can resist the siren call of their first love, and the couple conspires to run away. But can they escape the dark secrets that have shattered their reunion from the past?
Boone and Pfeiffer are joined by Amirah Vann, Austin Scott and Ryan Eggold as the film’s leads. Given the film’s title, you can guess that music plays a central role in the film. It also includes an original song by Ruth B. I wouldn’t be surprised if “Paper Airplanes” was nominated for Best Original Song at the 2022 Academy Awards.
A Jazzman’s Blues Soundtrack: All the songs featured in the film
The full list of original songs featured in the film is available below. The orchestral music A jazzman’s blues was composed by classically trained composer Aaron Zigman, who has worked with Perry on several of his other films, such as Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor, Good deedsand Madea’s witness protection.
- “If You See My Cock” by Amirah Vann, Joshua Boone and Austin Scott
- “Let the Good Times Roll” by Amirah Vann, Joshua Boone and Austin Scott
- It Don’t Mean a Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing) by Joshua Boone and Austin Scott
- “On the Mississippi” by Jay Weigl
- Make Me a Pallet (On Your Floor) by Amirah Vann and Joshua Boone
- That’s All Right by Amirah Vann and Austin Scott
- Jay Weigl’s Zuma Beach
- “The Banks of the Mississippi” by Jay Weigl
- “Weekend in Hideout” by Jay Weigl
- “Are You Or Aren’t You My Baby” by Austin Scott
- Paper Airplanes – Bayou Boyd by Joshua Boone
- “Yell Howdy Doody” by Buffalo “Bob” Smith
- “Ornithology” by the Capitol Royale Orchestra
- I Got It Bad (and That Ain’t Good) by Sony/ATV Harmony
- “African Drums” by the Capitol Royale Orchestra
- “Rocks in My Bed” by Amirah Vann, Joshua Boone and Austin Scott
- Paper Airplanes by Ruth B.
Now that the movie is officially out, Netflix has created an official playlist that you can access via Spotify or Apple Music!
A jazzman’s blues now streaming on Netflix. Did you already see the film?
https://netflixlife.com/2022/09/23/a-jazzmans-blues-soundtrack-all-the-songs-featured-in-the-film/ All songs from the movie