Netflix God’s Favorite Idiot Season 1 Recap Guide: Episodes 1 through 8
God’s Favorite Idiot Ending Explained: What Happens To The War Between Heaven And Hell? (Spoiler)
The most intense culinary showdown returns bigger and better than ever in the new Netflix series Iron Chef: Quest for an Iron Legend. Challenger chefs compete against notable Iron Chefs selected by the Chairman to compete for the Golden Knife and the title of Iron Legend.
Note: The following article does NOT spoil the winners.
If you’re curious about what kind of challenges, cooking techniques, food themes, and secret ingredients to expect in the eight episodes of the series, we’ve created a helpful guide to help you plan your binge watch.
Quest for an Iron Legend: All Challenges and Secret Ingredients
Below we describe all the challenges you will see and the secret ingredients used in each episode. We won’t spoil the show’s winners here, but if you’re interested in skipping this guide, this guide will help you figure out which episodes to watch first!
- episode 1: In this episode, challenger Mason Hereford meets Iron Chef Curtis Stone. Their challenge is inspired by street food and they have to use lamb in all five dishes.
- episode 2: Episode 2 is all about tailgating, which features challenger Esther Choi taking on Iron Chef Marcus Samuelsson. They must use ribs in the creation of our four of their dishes.
- episode 3: The third episode pits challenger Curtis Duffy against Iron Chef Dominique Crenn in a farm-to-table competition. Each chef must prepare five dishes that contain a pastry element and a type of milk (goat, milk, sheep, buffalo, or camel).
- Episode 4: Episode 4 features a twist in the format as there are no Challenger bosses. Instead, four Iron Cooks go head-to-head in a medieval battle that requires game birds, mushrooms, and grapes to be divided between four dishes.
- episode 5: The challenger Claudette Zepeda and the Iron Chef Ming Tsa deliver an eternal chocolate fight in the creation of five dishes each.
- episode 6: Chili peppers are the secret ingredient in this spicy showdown between challenger Yia Vang and Iron Chef Gabriela Cámara.
- episode 7: Contenders Mei Lin and Gregory Gourdet face off against an Iron Chef to prepare five dishes based on farm-raised white sturgeon (caught fresh and alive on the Kitchen Stadium stage!).
- episode 8: In this intense final hour, the challenger chef, rising through the ranks, goes up against ALL five Iron Cooks in a sea-themed battle for the Iron Legend title.
Iron Chef: Quest for the Iron Legend now streaming on Netflix.
https://netflixlife.com/2022/06/15/quest-for-an-iron-legend-challenges-secret-ingredients/ All challenges and secret ingredients